The International Hellenic University, IHU
Description of The International Hellenic University, IHU
- Established: 2005
- Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
- Number of students: 3000
- Language of instruction: English
- Type: state university.
International Greek University was founded in 2005. The main specialization is the organization of the learning process for foreign students who want to get an education in Greece. The educational institution offers to master the MBA and EMBA programs.
The International University was the first educational institution in Greece to carry out the educational process exclusively in English. The university is funded by the European Union and invites teachers and students from Albania, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Belgium, Georgia, Mexico, Moldova, Slovakia, Ukraine and the the USA.
Today, the university offers studies at three faculties:
- Economics, Business Management and Legal Research
- Science and technology.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in The International Hellenic University, IHU
- European Union Financing and Support
- All programs are held in English
- Institutional authority
- International environment among students and teachers
- Extensive scientific activity
- All degrees awarded are internationally recognized.
- Large selection of study specialties
- Quality education that meets European standards
- Qualified teaching staff
- The picturesque location of the campus.
Facilities and equipment at The International Hellenic University, IHU
The campus includes two buildings:
- In the first, there are classrooms, classrooms, laboratories, gyms and a cafeteria
- In the second - the administration, teachers' offices, office space, library, student interest clubs: football, dance, yoga club, photos, etc.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about The International Hellenic University, IHU
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.