- Advantages of schools for students in Manchester
- Leisure of summer schools and camps in Manchester
- Examples of top summer schools and camps in Manchester
Manchester can be described as a major cultural, industrial, financial, commercial and transport center of Great Britain. Also Manchester is one and the football capitals of England.
Summer is a favorable time of year for visiting Manchester, so summer schools are very popular among students. Speaking about the whole of England, it is here that the largest number of museums are located, which contributes to the cultural enrichment of foreign students during the summer holidays.
Advantages of schools for students in Manchester
- An important cultural center
- high quality of education
- qualified teachers
- mild climate in summer
- location of world football clubs
- intensive sports training.
Intensive language lessons, exciting leisure activities and interesting excursions help children to better understand the history, traditions and culture of England. Foreign students study grammar, work on vocabulary expansion, actively develop communicative and speech skills, try to make spoken English more correct and fluent.
Leisure of summer schools and camps in Manchester
The entertainment program includes sports events, creative evenings, entertainment shows.
Cognitive excursion events acquaint students with the architecture of Manchester and other objects of cultural heritage. Also, the excursion program provides for visiting amusement parks, interesting cities in England.
Experienced specialists take care that staying in the camp is not only useful and most productive, but also exciting and interesting for students. Therefore, in their free time from studies and other events, students can find a lesson on the campus: camps have play and sports grounds, creative workshops, discos and creative evenings.
Examples of top summer schools and camps in Manchester
- Football Camp Manchester City opened in 2015 and quickly gained popularity. Educational programs include academic studies, sports training, cultural activities and entertainment. In the summer camp, boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 17 can be engaged. The program has a special educational course "English for football": linguistic classes are conducted by experienced teachers. Football training is taught by professional trainers: they select the optimal training program for each child, given his age, initial training, strength and endurance.
- Football school-board Football Academy Edukick Manchester with learning English. Daily 2-3 hours is given to the general physical exercises, the basics of the game, improving their own sports performance and the ability to work in ties and teamwork, improve endurance. Students under 18 live in host families selected by the administration.
- Hampstead English School in Manchester is located in the city center, accommodation is available in the student house, host families, hotels and apartments. The school in Manchester is accredited by the British Council, EAQUALS, IALC. Summer English courses for students from 8 to 17 years are organized: the emphasis is on studying grammar, vocabulary, developing speaking skills, and the number of participants in the class does not exceed 15 students.
- Football Camp Liverpool FC. Students from all over the world from 12 to 17 years old can take part in the summer program, the level of preparation is unimportant - a suitable effective educational program will be offered to both beginners and experienced players. The school offers 2 types of language programs: general English language and advanced level. Weekly students spend 20 hours of academic studies in a foreign language and 20 hours of football training. The location of the camp is in Bilsboro.