- Popular cities to visit during the summer holidays in the USA
- Summer camps and schools in the USA with English language training
- US Children's Camps with optional classes
- The format of learning in America in camps and schools for the summer
- Leisure, entertainment for children and schoolchildren in the summer camps of the United States
- How much does it cost to spend a summer vacation in the US?
- Visiting schools and camps on the basis of popular universities in America
- Examples of summer camps and US schools for children and schoolchildren
The United States, there is a huge selection of summer schools and camps for foreign children and schoolchildren - especially camps with English language learning , because, as a rule, linguistic programs are available even for children with zero knowledge of English. In addition to language courses, a variety of other leisure ideas are also available:
- sports training at a professional level
- courses with a scientific bias
- adventure programs
- classes in creative studios
- professional courses.
Schools and camps try to combine educational activities with a leisure program whenever possible: summer course participants are happy to participate in any entertainment activities and do not lose the opportunity to gain new knowledge and skills.
Visiting a summer foreign camp or school is an unusual experience, after which children and schoolchildren have a sea of new impressions and emotions! A unique opportunity to combine travel, study and rest can benefit anyone. Children in the camp are under 24-hour supervision, and America as a whole has established itself as a safe country with a high standard of living, so parents boldly send their children to summer vacations in the US.
Popular cities to visit during the summer holidays in the USA
You can visit summer programs in the following cities:
- New York
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- San diego
Summer camps and schools in the USA with English language training
When learning a foreign language in a summer camp, children can very quickly raise their level of knowledge: they quickly destroy the language barrier, learn to speak with the right accent, easily understand local residents, competently write, expand their vocabulary. With the Russians and foreigners, the best teachers and educators are engaged, and the intensity of the classes can be chosen depending on the desired results. Comprehensively, teachers pay attention to each stage of the study:
- listening (listening comprehension)
- vocabulary (active vocabulary expansion)
- written speech
- oral speech
- phonetics (correct pronunciation, accent correction)
- improvement of communicative abilities.
US Children's Camps with optional classes
If a child has a favorite hobby or wants to try himself in a new business, camps are available for him, where additional classes on interests are organized. Examples of elective courses:
- sports training
- medical courses
- IT, programming
- course of design and fashion
- cinematography program
- leadership program
- cookery course
- architect courses
- cybersport and coding courses.
The format of learning in America in camps and schools for the summer
In the United States, it is customary for short-term programs to engage in small groups of an average of 6-10 people, but if necessary, teachers deal with students individually. This format of training helps to quickly cope with difficulties in learning a foreign language, identify weaknesses and use effective teaching methods to tighten a foreign language. In group classes, children talk a lot (topics for discussion are chosen according to their interests), prepare presentations, stage plays, read, watch video materials and much more. According to the students' feedback, they enjoyed visiting language courses every day.
Leisure, entertainment for children and schoolchildren in the summer camps of the United States
Educators and teachers strive to make the visit to the summer camp a bright and memorable event for children, because they come for a vacation and are simply obliged during their free time to have a lot of fun and have fun!
In the United States, there are many cultural and entertainment places for Russians and foreigners to visit - children are happy to go on excursions and get acquainted with American culture. Most students go to see local and regional attractions, visit research centers, natural and national parks, the US city.
With special attention is organized leisure in the camp:
- sports grounds
- creative workshops
- swimming pools
- site for individual lessons and team games
- concert halls
- theatrical studios
- music studios and much more.
Each participant of the summer program will find a lesson to enjoy in his spare time from studying!
For young children, 24-hour supervision is provided, and for teenagers there are special privileges that allow you to independently walk through the campsite or even go outside the campus.
How much does it cost to spend a summer vacation in the US?
In America, a large number of elite and prestigious children's camps, but also for Russian and foreigners, other camps are available, the cost of training in which is less high: the price may vary depending on the location of the school , intensity of classes, attendance of additional classes, camp infrastructure.
The cost of the program usually includes:
- firm certificate at the end of the program
- leisure, sports and entertainment program
- excursion program.
- visa fees
- pocket money
- accompanying the child
- medical insurance
- educational material.
Visiting schools and camps on the basis of popular universities in America
A unique opportunity to immerse themselves in university life appears among participants in summer programs based on TOP US universities - there are more options to choose in these training centers than in regular camps and schools for the summer.
Examples of summer programs on the basis of leading universities
- summer camp at Yale University (Connecticut, USA) - for pupils from 13 to 17 years of age provides a choice of studying more than 80 areas, the maximum available intensity of classes - 6 hours a day. Tuition fees from $ 7795/3 weeks
- Harvard Summer School (Boston, USA) - Harvard University Summer School offers classes contain a program of the average American school , which includes more than 40 disciplines, the most popular of which: English for foreigners, the basics of economics, programming, neurobiology, chemistry, psychology. The cost of training is from 8500 $ / 3 weeks.
Examples of summer camps and US schools for children and schoolchildren
- Leman Manhattan Preparatory School (New York, USA) - American school with summer courses for children from 14 to 18 years provides a unique opportunity to live in a full board in the heart of New York; the cost of a two-week course is $ 4,500
- summer camp at Pratt Institute (New York, USA) - English language course with summer rest is designed for teenagers from 14 to 19 years, intensity of classes is 15 hours / week. As a leisure, a large number of cognitive excursions are provided: 1 excursion per week for a full day and 3 trips for several hours. The cost of the visit is from 5490 $ / 3 weeks
- Rennert International Miami (Miami, USA) - a language school on the sunny coast with a wide selection of programs for the summer: general or academic English, business English, individual lessons, English for beginners, TOEFL , CAE , FCE , family course. The cost of the visit is from 300 $ / week
- UCLA Summer School (Los Angeles, USA) - camp with IT direction and programming for children from 7 to 18 years old has 3 main areas: iD technical camp, camp for girls, camp "iD Coding and engineering academy". The cost of participation in the summer program is from 5990 $ / 2 weeks.