Studying in Wales is interesting and informative. Local universities offer students a wide range of educational programmes and specialties because the country is interested in ensuring that future professionals work in Wales and the UK. Wales is a developed country with a rich history, which attracts foreign students who want to learn new and unusual.
In the universities of Wales, it is very profitable to study information technology, IT and programming - Wales annually looks for hundreds of specialists who are ready to bring the country to a new level with the help of modern technologies.
MAin reasons to study in Wales
- A unique approach to learning
- Great location
- Top universities
- Hospitable, friendly locals
- The opportunity to learn English perfectly.
The best option for admission to the program in the field of information sciences, IT and programming is Bangor University.
Advantages of studying at Bangor University
- Wide opportunities for additional development
- Scientific research and participation in social projects
- Creative technologies
- Modern equipment of the university: multi-camera TV studio, radio studio, digital editors Avid and Matrox, digital cinema and virtual environments.
- University staff – practicing professionals
- Team projects
- Availability of a large network laboratory
- Ability to design and administer networks.
Program 1: Creative technologies
In this program, you will learn the main aspects of computer programming and new digital technologies used in the creative industries, including animation, journalism, web technologies, software and computer games, design and creativity. The strength of this course is the solid base of technical skills required to develop computer programs, as well as creative, design skills and knowledge of new technologies.
Program 2: Data science and artificial intelligence
The Data Science and Artificial Intelligence course is specifically designed to provide the mathematical, technical, and theoretical knowledge and skills to work on this new front. This degree focuses on analysis and techniques that can be used to uncover the deeper meaning of the data.
Graduates are ideal for careers in data and financial analysis, business intelligence, data support, or closely related positions.
Subjects that you will study in this program:
- Basics of Imperative Programming
- Mathematics for Computation
- Computer and OS architecture
- Database systems
- Python Programming
- Research methods
- Computer and network security
- Machine Learning
- Advanced data management.
Other available educational programs on campus:
- Computer Science (with Foundation Year)
- Computer Science with Game Design
- Data Science and Visualization
- Computer information systems for business.
At the university, students study different concepts and disciplines:
- Abstraction construction, OOP, functional programming
- Web application development, algorithms
- Programming paradigms, databases
- Development methodologies.
After graduating from universities in Wales in information technology and programming, you can work as:
- Business Analyst, Cloud Infrastructure Expert
- Fullstack Developer, Data Engineer
- DevOps Engineer, Information Security Specialist
- Project manager, system analyst.