Spiratum University, Thailand's oldest private university, was founded in 1970 by Dr. Suk Pokayaporn as a college. The original name is Thai Suri College. Received the status of a higher educational institution in 1987. Today, the university bears the name Sripatum University: "sripatum" means "a source of knowledge that blooms like a lotus."
The university has the right to provide educational services and assign bachelor's, master's, and PhD degrees. In addition to the main programs, short-term courses also work:
Sripatum University has three main campuses:
All campuses have a similar structure: classrooms, sports grounds, a library with a reading room, canteens, dormitories. Between classes, students can use the high-speed Internet, which works on the territory of all campuses.
Students who graduate from 6th grade or receive a professional education are awarded a scholarship of 15,000 baht. Diploma graduates can count on a scholarship of 10,000 baht.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.