Description of Sripatum University
- Established: 1970
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Language of instruction: Thai
- Number of students: 3000
- Type: private.
Spiratum University, Thailand's oldest private university, was founded in 1970 by Dr. Suk Pokayaporn as a college. The original name is Thai Suri College. Received the status of a higher educational institution in 1987. Today, the university bears the name Sripatum University: "sripatum" means "a source of knowledge that blooms like a lotus."
The university has the right to provide educational services and assign bachelor's, master's, and PhD degrees. In addition to the main programs, short-term courses also work:
- Intelligent agricultural expert program with robotics and automatic control
- Graphic Design Advanced Training
- Expert art
- Create computer animation and visual effects
- Interactive and game design
- Game development management, etc.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Sripatum University
- Sripatum University - Thailand's oldest private university
- Qualified teaching staff
- Scholarship Opportunity
- The work of three campuses in different cities of Thailand, with the head office in Bangkok
- Specialties in demand on the labor market
- Short-term courses that can be taught in parallel with the main curriculum
- Modern hostel with different accommodation options.
Facilities and equipment at Sripatum University
Sripatum University has three main campuses:
- Bangkok (parent)
- Khon Kaen.
All campuses have a similar structure: classrooms, sports grounds, a library with a reading room, canteens, dormitories. Between classes, students can use the high-speed Internet, which works on the territory of all campuses.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to be enrolled in the University of Sripatum , the applicant must provide:
- Completed application form
- Certificate of secondary education with certified translation
- Statement of estimates for the last two years
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Proof of payment of the registration fee (15,000 baht, can be divided into two payments)
- Motivation letter.
Scholarships Sripatum University
Students who graduate from 6th grade or receive a professional education are awarded a scholarship of 15,000 baht. Diploma graduates can count on a scholarship of 10,000 baht.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Sripatum University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.