King Mongkut Thonburi University of Technology is a Thai institution of higher education. At the same time, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) has the status of a state university. Academic activities of this university began in 1960. The main buildings of the educational institution are located in the vicinity of the capital - in the city of Bangkok.
The seventh place in the national rating provides the University of King Mongkuta Tonburi Technologies with a constant influx of applicants and respect in the academic world. This university is constantly included in 5 percent of the most prestigious educational institutions in the world. Separately, it is worth noting the popularity of the faculty preparing engineers. This direction now occupies 369 degree of the corresponding rating.
In addition to international experts, the quality of teaching at KMUTT was also appreciated by employers. They are free to employ graduates of the university, focusing on the quota of the diploma.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is an average educational institution. About 15,000 students study here annually. Together with Thai young people, foreign applicants also submit documents to the admissions office. As for the academic staff, there are almost 1,000 teachers who provide a high-quality educational process, and many experts come from abroad. During the course of study, students are offered various exchange programs with universities in other countries. Details can be found in social networks.
Pupils are always available resources of a modern academic library. All students are provided with a hostel with comfortable conditions.
KMUTT long been an honorary member of the academic network ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHEAST ASIAN INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER LEARNING.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.