Tammasat University is a public institution of higher education in Thailand. The history of Thammasat University (TU) dates back to 1934. The urban campus is located in the city of Rathum Thani.
Tammasat University constantly occupies the leading positions in the top five of the national academic ranking of Thailand. Also, the university is regularly present in the five-percent list of the best educational institutions in the world.
At Thammasat University, training is conducted in different areas and faculties. But the special pride of the university is the faculty, where students study the complex of social sciences and advanced management techniques. According to independent assessments of major international specialists, this faculty is currently on the 268th line of the world academic rating, which assesses the level of teaching in this area.
The stable position among the top universities is based on the excellent quality of teaching. This allows each year to observe a large competition of applications from applicants. TU diplomas are highly valued in the Asian region and abroad.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
For a small country like Thailand, Thammasat University has an impressive size. Here, about 29 thousand students receive educational services. The educational institution accepts documents for training from foreign citizens, but the percentage of young people from abroad is small (about 1% of the total mass of students). The teaching staff consists of 1,900 teachers, on the quality of their professional knowledge, the administration pays attention first of all. Students who wish to participate in exchange programs can find all the necessary information on the pages of social networks related to TU.
With the help of a large library, students of the university replenish theoretical knowledge in various disciplines. Students can stay in a dorm on campus.
The school has strong partnerships with the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning group.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.