One of the oldest public institutions of higher education in Thailand is the University of Chulalongkorn. Chulalongkorn University (CU) began academic activity in 1917. It is located in the capital city of Bangkok.
During his work, this university has earned world authority and received the title of the best university in Thailand. In addition, the educational institution has gained confidence and at the world level. The institution is included in the first 5% of the world list of prestigious universities. The university is a member of several groups and associations, including the Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU), as well as the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning (ASAIHL) and the ASEAN University Network (AUN).
According to the results of the research, the most popular and popular areas for study are:
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
Chulalongkorn University is considered to be a major institution of higher learning, as more than 40,000 students study there. This educational institution receives both local citizens and foreign residents. According to statistics, every 9th student is a foreigner. The professional staff of the university is large and includes more than 2700 teachers.
Thanks to cooperation with many universities in the world, students and teachers have the opportunity to participate in international exchange programs. All about student life you can find out by visiting pages in social networks such as: Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin, Twitter.
Applicants are given a library. For accommodation, a student hostel is located on university grounds.An interesting fact: here you can meet a large number of growing Samanas, which are a symbol of the university. Saturated with moisture, the fruits create a slippery mud under the tree. There is a belief that if a student walks cautiously, without slipping, he will pass the exam, and if he is in a hurry and falls, he will not surrender.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.