Rangsit University (RSU) was founded in 1990 and is a private higher education institution in Thailand. Currently, the university implements 83 undergraduate programs, 36 master's programs and 11 doctoral programs.
The institution is part of the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning (ASAIHL).
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
The university offers doctoral programs in the following areas:
The RSU residence consists of 3 women’s and 1 man’s hostels. The rooms are equipped with everything necessary for comfortable study and living: the building has a university food court, laundry, convenience stores.
The educational institution has student interest clubs:
The university is located in Pathum Thani Province in central Thailand. University logistics includes:
The school has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university you must:
Depending on the chosen study program, additional documents may be requested.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.