The University of the Assumption is a higher education institution in Thailand, actively collaborates with universities around the world and regularly takes part in international student exchange programs.
The school is run by Montfort Brothers of St. Gabriel (World Catholic Religious Order). The teaching staff of the university includes only highly qualified specialists. All of them are trying to transfer the necessary knowledge to the students of the University of the Assumption as efficiently as possible.
The university offers students studying at one of 13 faculties with a huge selection of educational programs.
Students are offered training in one of the 30 undergraduate programs. During training, much attention is paid to the regularity of attendance at classes and the success of each of the students.
Master's students can choose one of 28 educational programs for themselves.
During training at the magistracy, all material is examined in depth and is analyzed in detail.
Graduate students have sufficient work experience, are competitive and appreciated by employers around the world.
Students can choose for themselves one of the 14 educational doctoral programs.
For admission to doctoral studies, students should already have a high level of knowledge in the chosen field of science. After graduation, graduates are professionals and can teach.
University of the Assumption students are given the opportunity to live in one of the 3 hostels from the university, which are named after the heroes of the Old Testament:
Each of the dormitory buildings has 13 floors, between them there are sports fields and a garden where you can take a walk and relax after a hard school day. Buildings are divided into male and female.
Each dorm room has all the necessary amenities, cable TV, a small refrigerator, the ability to connect a computer to the Internet. The building has common lounges, study rooms and a laundry room.
Another option is to rent your own apartment.
At the disposal of students are:
All classrooms are equipped with modern technology and everything necessary for a comfortable learning process. The university has wireless internet.
The academic year at the university is divided into 2 academic semesters.
For admission to the university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary general education (for admission to undergraduate studies) or a diploma of higher education (for admission to a magistracy or doctoral program). Additionally, it is required to provide a certificate confirming knowledge of the English language, since training is conducted in English.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.