Kasem Bundit University
Description of Kasem Bundit University
- Established: 1987
- Type: private commercial higher education institution
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Language of instruction: Thai, English.
Kasem Bundit University (KBU) was founded in 1987 and is a private commercial higher education institution in Thailand.
Currently, KBU has a student corps of more than 10,000 people, including more than 500 graduate students and highly qualified personnel, supplemented by a large number of part-time teachers from the public sector and relevant business and industrial circles.
The institution is part of the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning (ASAIHL).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kasem Bundit University
Accommodation, meals, prices
KBU Residence consists of five 12-story buildings, divided into separate male and female living quarters.
- Cost of living = 1000 ฿ -1300 ฿ / month.
Activities Kasem Bundit University
The educational institution has student interest clubs:
- Photo and video
- Environmental and environmental protection
- Arts and Culture
- Thai classical music
- Sports - basketball, volleyball, football, judo, etc.
- The university offers international exchange and scholarship programs to its students.
- The educational institution has 22 partnership agreements with universities around the world (China, Vietnam, USA, Scotland, etc.).
Facilities and equipment at Kasem Bundit University
KBU is located in the capital and largest city of Thailand - Bangkok. The material and technical base of the university includes:
- Training, computer and drawing laboratories
- Examination room
- Internet center
- The library
- Sports infrastructure.
Admission dates and extra charges
The university has a two-semester academic year.
- Entrance exam (doctoral program) 2000 ฿
- Compulsory courses (doctoral studies) 2500 ฿ / credit
- The cost of living in Bangkok is 499 $ -978 $ / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the university you need:
- Education Documents
- Equivalent Certificate of Education issued by the University Registration Office
- Certificate of English Proficiency
- Entrance exams + interview (master's degree, doctoral studies)
- Three letters of recommendation (doctoral studies)
- Three copies of a research proposal in psychology (doctoral program; program "Psychology")
- Photo 1x1 inch (3 pcs.)
- Original and photocopy of identity card or passport.
Depending on the selected program, additional documents may be requested.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Kasem Bundit University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.