Kasem Bundit University (KBU) was founded in 1987 and is a private commercial higher education institution in Thailand.
Currently, KBU has a student corps of more than 10,000 people, including more than 500 graduate students and highly qualified personnel, supplemented by a large number of part-time teachers from the public sector and relevant business and industrial circles.
The institution is part of the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning (ASAIHL).
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
To implement the MBA program in KBU, a new educational paradigm has been created that allows students to get acquainted with multifaceted business operations around the world, especially in the Asia-Pacific region, which currently plays an important role in the global economy.
The program employs qualified Thai and foreign experts with world experience in various disciplines, and innovative pedagogical strategies are used to stimulate students' susceptibility to new ideas and improve their problem-solving skills.
KBU Residence consists of five 12-story buildings, divided into separate male and female living quarters.
The educational institution has student interest clubs:
KBU is located in the capital and largest city of Thailand - Bangkok. The material and technical base of the university includes:
The university has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university you need:
Depending on the selected program, additional documents may be requested.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.