In June, Amerigo Education offers a unique tuition at Amerigo Houston (St Pius X High School) for students from Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
Including discounts, the cost will be 44,800 $ per year, including everything, instead of 68,800 $.
This price is offered for each student year of study.
The cost is offered to the student if he has fulfilled all the minimum entry requirements for admission.
The price is valid when submitting an application and paying a deposit until 06/30/2019.
Unique features of Amerigo Houston (St Pius X High School):
- A strong engineering program created with the participation of professional engineers from the University of Texas and NASA.
- An outstanding Computer Science program, including the following subjects: Programming, Creating Algorithms, Working with Databases, etc.
- Laboratories equipped at the university level: 3D - printers, modern microscopes, etc.
- You can study Latin, French, Spanish as foreign languages
- A serious program in applied art: from the basics of composition to graphic design techniques and photojournalism
Universities where the best students of the school were accepted:
University of California;
University of Miami;
University of Georgia;
The University of Texas, Austin.
Availability information for all Amerigo Education campuses:
1. Amerigo Chicago North Shore (Carmel Catholic High School) - no seats;
2. Amerigo Napa Valley (Justin Sienna High School) - no places;
3. Amerigo San Diego (Mater Dei Catholic High School) - 2 places;
4. Amerigo Boca Raton (St John Paul II Academy) - 2 places for Russian-speaking students;
5. Amerigo New Jersey (Red Banks Catholic High School) - 4 places;
6. Amerigo Twin Cities (Cretin Derham Hall) - 8 places;
7. Amerigo Chicago (Marian Catholic High School) - there are places;
8. Amerigo Lexington (Lexington Catholic High School) - there are places;
9. Amerigo Los Angeles (Bishop Montgomery High School) - there are places;
10. Amerigo Houston (St Pius X High School) - there are places.
For all questions write to the mail: