- Tuition fees in camps in Switzerland for children, schoolchildren and international students - ranking, list
High-quality education abroad is the main goal of international students. Demand for studying abroad from year to year is only growing, so in different countries more and more language schools, language camps are opening. Here, various programs are offered for foreign students - from the general course to improve the language proficiency to the programs for university preparation.
Switzerland is one of the countries in Europe that is famous for high level of educational services. Swiss private schools have successfully been working for many years. Considering the fact that in Swiss foreign schools students can study not only English, but also German, French, Italian, the choice of educational institutions is quite wide.
In order to facilitate your choice, SMAPSE experts have prepared a list of Swiss educational institutions. These are TOP-10 camps that are considered to be not only the most prestigious, but also the most beautiful in Switzerland:
- Leysin American School. This educational institution is located in the picturesque city of Leysin in the Swiss Alps. This is one of the most prestigious and respected schools in the French-speaking part of the country. For children, adolescents and young people (the age of students is from 18 years) education is available both in English and in French
- Surval Montreux School for girls. An elite private boarding school only for young ladies: during the year or during the holidays, girls from 11 to 21 years old can study here in English or French. The campus offers beautiful views of the Alps, and the local air is clean
- Institut Monte Rosa. This prestigious school of international level has been operating since 1894 and over the years has become the owner of an impeccable reputation. In the summer months, the Ecole Lemania Summer Camp operates on the basis of the school - from the end of June to August, students from 6 to 18 years old come from different countries
- College Du Leman. One of the oldest Swiss private schools where foreign students can get education at different levels - primary, secondary, high school - and also visit a summer camp with learning foreign languages. From 11 years old, students get full boarding
- TASIS the American School Switzerland. This school of American origin, located in the southern part of Switzerland, will allow students of different ages (from 4 to 18 years) to receive a quality foreign education or to prepare for transfer to schools, colleges and universities in the United States. The campus of the educational institution is surrounded by forests, mountain peaks and beautiful Swiss lakes
- Institut auf dem Rosenberg. The school is one of the leading educational institutions in Switzerland and is located in St. Gallen, on a cozy plain between a lake and mountains. Here students of various ages from 6 to 20 years can get an education both on year-round programs and during the holidays - summer, winter, autumn or spring
- Aiglon College Switzerland. It is located in Villars-sur-Ollin in the French-speaking part of the country - it is 1.5 hours from Geneva and 30 minutes from the famous Montreux resort. Education on the summer program, as well as throughout the year, is available to children and schoolchildren from 9 to 18 years
- Institut Le Rosey Summer Camp. Initially, the school was intended for teaching boys, but today it is an elite private educational institution for co-education of children from 8 to 18 years old. In the summer months, the school organizes a language camp in Switzerland to study English or French. Two campuses are available for this - Roll or Gstaad.
- Brillantmont International School Summer Camp. One of the most popular summer vacation options in Switzerland for children, schoolchildren and teenagers from 10 to 17 years. The camp is based on the grounds of a well-equipped private school in Lausanne. For children, vacation courses with English or French are offered, to choose from in combination with an active extracurricular program
- Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz. This prestigious private school is located in the Alps at an altitude of more than 1800 meters. Needless to say, what a magnificent view opens from the campus! Regardless the chosen program, students get a good store of knowledge and acquire the skills of international communication.
Tuition fees in camps in Switzerland for children, schoolchildren and international students - ranking, list
Depending on the educational institution, a summer program for 1 week (minimum term) will require students financial expenses in the range from 2,000 to 3,500 Swiss francs. The final cost is affected by the choice of a course (English or French), the number of hours (standard or intensive program), extra-curricular workload and accommodation conditions (in Swiss schools this is usually a full board with meals and accommodation).