In 1896, began the activity of Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Abbreviation - SJTU). Shahai University Jiao Tong is one of the best institutions in China. All the buildings of this institution are located in Shanghai, which makes the study and residence of students as comfortable as possible.
SJTU is a member of the national TOP-5, without leaving its last few years. Also, he takes an honorable place in the 5% educational world rankings.
Strongest areas of training:
It is considered the best Chinese university and is included in the TOP-100 of the best universities in the world. High indicators of the quality of education make this university the most authoritative higher educational institution in the country.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
In SJTU, about 38 thousand students can study simultaneously, which gives them the right to call it a large university. Among the students besides the citizens of the country there are those who came from abroad. 6% of all students are foreigners. The academic staff consists of about 6,000 teachers, with a significant part - foreign specialists. Students of the University take an active part in various international programs, including exchange.
The students have their own library SJTU. The institution actively cooperates with many prestigious organizations and is part of the Universitas 21.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.