Southern Business School was founded in 1996 and today ranks 53rd in the ranking of the best educational institutions in the country. The principles that govern the school administration - quality, accessibility, recognition, student orientation - laid a solid foundation for the continuous improvement of educational institutions. Southern Business School offers high quality higher education. In addition to bachelor's and master's programs, the school offers short programs, which are the initial stage of education:
The educational institution has been recognized by reputable organizations:
Through the efforts of the university staff, the Society Security Center was created, the main goals of which are:
The Southern Business School campus is located in Windhoek, the capital of Namibia. All structures of the educational institution are equipped with modern computer technology, projectors. Two types of libraries work: electronic and print (“paper”).
In order for students to communicate, recreation areas are created and modern cafeterias work. Sports achievements are honed in the equipped hall.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.