In 1951, the academic activities of the South Central University for Nationalities began (South Central University for Nationalities, abbreviated as SCUN). This complex is considered one of the best universities in China. The central building and the entire university infrastructure are located in the city of Wuhan.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
SCUN enjoys success among applicants due to the high quality of education, as evidenced by the entry into the national top of the best Chinese universities.
South Central University for Nationalities is a medium-sized institution. He simultaneously receives about 20 thousand students. At the same time, not only Chinese citizens, but also applicants from abroad have the right to receive education.
As for the SCUN infrastructure, it is quite developed and includes educational buildings, its own library and facilities for sports, including professional.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.