Silpakorn University (abbreviated as SU ) is a state type institution of higher education that has been active since the beginning of 1943 in Thailand. Currently, the main building of the University SU is located in the Thai capital - in the city of Bangkok.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
We are talking about the university, which is listed in the list of the best in the country. In addition, this university proves from year to year its right to occupy one of the highest positions in the TOP 5 percent of the best of the best in the world (1656 place for 2019).
Students and faculty members have access to participate in student exchange programs. In social networks, such as Instagram and Facebook, you can meet with students of the university, as well as graduates of institutions of past years.
University infrastructure involves students access to a large scientific library. Also on campus there is a hostel and convenient sports facilities for outdoor activities and activities. Silpakorn University eagerly shares his experience and continues to grow rapidly, as evidenced by his entry into the Association of Higher Learning (ASAIHL) and other such associations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.