Suranaree University of Technology (abbreviated SUT) is a state type institution of higher education in Thailand that has been operating since the distant 1990. The main building of the university is located in the small town of Nakhon Ratchasima.
This is an institution that with an enviable stability holds the highest positions in the TOP 20 best institutions of this type in the country, as well as in the TOP 5 percent of the best of the best universities in the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a medium-sized institution, where every year a course takes place 14,000 students. About 600 teachers of the highest category teach at the University.
Students have access to a large university library and places in a dormitory. The university is listed on the list of a reputable university association , the Association of Higher Learning (ASAIHL).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.