Sichuan University of Science & Engineering (abbreviated SUSE ) or 四川 理工学院 is a higher education institution that has been active in scientific and academic work since the distant 1965 in the People's Republic of China. Now the central building of the SUSE University is located in the city of Zigong.
To specify information about the educational program international students can visit the official site of an educational institution or contact to SMAPSE manager.
This is one of the higher educational institutions in China, which is included in the TOP of the best universities in the world.
Chinese university provides students with the best and most convenient learning conditions. All students have access to a large scientific library. In addition, students can count on places in the hostel. An additional important advantage is due to the fact that on the campus there is everything for:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.