Shivaji University (SU) was founded in 1962 and is the highest public educational institution in India. The university is named after the Great Warrior and founder of the Marathi empire Chhatrapati Shivaji.
SU offers educational programs at all levels of training. University studies are available for both local and foreign citizens.
The educational institution is part of the following associations:
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
The MBA program in SU is designed to develop students the following skills necessary for successful work in a dynamically changing business environment:
Doctoral programs at the university are implemented in the following areas:
On campus, there are 1 female and 3 male dormitories.
SU located in the city of Maharashtra (India) - Kolhapur. The material and technical base of the university includes:
The university has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university, you must submit an online application and pass the entrance exams.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.