Regent Business School is a private higher education institution founded in 2017. The business school has become a leading private educational institution in South Africa. The university was opened as part of the Honoris United Universities network: it is the first pan-African network of higher education institutions that trains and educates the next generation of African leaders and specialists who can influence the country's prestige on a global level.
The goal of the university is to be a leading provider of entrepreneurial, business and managerial education, to educate business leaders using an innovative approach to education. The mission is to provide affordable and quality entrepreneurship, business and management training that meets the needs of South Africa and the entire African continent.
The educational institution has received recognition:
Particular attention is paid to international cooperation. Today, the business school has established relations with:
At Regent Business School is no own dorms, but school work Counseling Center clients, where students can get help in finding accommodation. During their studies, students can eat in the cafeteria or in restaurants and cafes located close to the campus.
The reference library is considered the heart of the university’s scientific life and research: it not only provides the basic needs of students in literature, but also provides a portal for research materials, online databases and magazines. The library website provides information on opening hours and services provided.
In order to ensure a holistic process of education, university management regularly updates the material and technical base. For students there is a sports complex, cafeteria, shop, assembly hall.
The academic year for undergraduate programs begins in September, some master's programs can be started year-round.
In addition to tuition fees, students must pay:
In order to become a student of Regent Business School, an applicant must provide:
For admission to some specialties, passing entrance exams is required.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.