For many years, Belarusian State University has been considered the best in the country. Specialists are trained at 26 faculties in 84 specialties. The number of teachers is more than 3000, 400 of which are professors, 1870 - candidates of science. There is an international exchange system in which up to 1000 students take part annually: in addition to Belarusians, citizens of 50 other countries study at the university.
Among the university graduates there are many famous scientists and professors.
At BSU, the cost of training is relatively low, free budget places are available for applicants with high rates and for people from socially disadvantaged groups.
The university has at its disposal 9 dormitories with a total capacity of 8 thousand people, in which up to 70% of nonresident and foreign students live.
Creative and active students will not be bored at BSU: 12 self-government bodies, 138 hobby groups and groups work. Students actively use social networks to communicate with each other. On weekends, excursions to Dudutki, Mir, Nesvizh are possible.
The university has more than 80 computer classes and the largest library in the country. There are sports facilities: classes are held in 23 sports sections. The BSU includes 4 research centers, a number of research centers, 10 innovative enterprises, 41 laboratories: training here is an opportunity for intellectual development and the creation of a scientific career. Teachers together with students are developing medicines, unique nanotechnologies, have launched the first university satellite.
The academic year at BSU is divided into 2 semesters, after each of which an examination session is held. Additional expenses are required for living in rented apartments (for students who have not received a place in the hostel): the cost will be from $ 284 to $ 607 per month, depending on the proximity to the university and the proposed conditions.
Training is carried out in two forms: full-time and part-time (in part-time, one year is added to obtain a diploma). Reception of documents - from early July to early August. Applicants must pass the profile exams and provide a document with grades of previous education (certificate from school or first diploma).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.