Northeastern University Toronto
Description of Northeastern University Toronto
- Established: 1898
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Students age: 17+
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of studying: mixed.
Northeastern University is a private university in the TOP 50 research institutes in the world and a recognized leader in practice-oriented learning. The university with campuses around the world offers programs in in-demand specialties and professional internships in the best companies.
Northeastern University Toronto is a modern university with excellent prospects for international students. The university's master's programs are designed to help working professionals to achieve career development. The Toronto campus offers courses in specialties highly sought after in the region: project management, information security, and pharmaceuticals.
The studying is based on "cooperative education" - a method that combines academic education with professional studying. In order to provide students with the opportunity to intern in prestigious companies, the university works closely with international firms interested in talented specialists. This is a unique opportunity to gain international experience - and after completing the program, graduates can stay in the country, having received a work permit in Canada.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Northeastern University Toronto
Accommodation, meals, prices
Although the Toronto campus does not have its own residence, university staff provide support and guidance in finding suitable housing close to campus. For these purposes, the university has special services + senior assistants among students who already live near the campus. Here there are some options for where you can stay during your studies:
- Type: luxury apartments
- Number of people: up to 3
- Bathroom: 1.
Flex Plus - Downtown Toronto ( girls only )
- Number of people: up to 3
- Bathroom: 1.
HOEM Residence (bedrooms + shared kitchens)
- Rooms for 2
- Rooms for 3
- Rooms for 4.
Campus Common Residence (price per month)
- C standard
- Premium for 2
- Premium for 3.
Facilities and equipment at Northeastern University Toronto
The university is located in Toronto, known as the Technology Center of Canada. A few facts about the city:
- 159,000 professionals work in more than 14,600 technology companies
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Google and Twitter have offices in Toronto
- Medical hardware and software are the fastest growing industries in the region: it is the leading manufacturing subsector in Toronto.
The studying takes place in the financial center of Toronto, the First Canadian Palace, the tallest skyscraper in Canada.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- GPA 2.5
- IELTS 6.5 (University also accepts Duolingo)
- Motivation letter
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Bachelor in Science or Pharmacology ( for studying on the course Project Management and Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics and Medical Devices)
Deadlines for submission of documents: February 8.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Northeastern University Toronto
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.