University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT)
Description of University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT)
The University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) is a government-owned higher education institution that first opened its doors in Ontario, Canada back in 2002. Currently, the university campus is located in Oshawa. This is a great opportunity for students after boarding school Ontario.
The university is considered to be average, as it can host up to 14,000 people annually. The teaching staff of the university is about 300 teachers of the highest category.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT)
This is a higher education institution, which consistently occupies the top positions in the National Ranking of Canada. In addition, the university is one of the best in the world, as evidenced by its entry into the ranking of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT)
The infrastructure of the university includes a large scientific library. It is also noteworthy that, in addition to the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada, this institution of higher education is also a member of such scientific associations as the Canadian Bureau of International Education (CBIE) and the Council of Ontario Universities (COU).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Upon admission to this institution of higher education, the admissions committee takes as a basis the previous performance of each individual candidate. At the same time, both local residents and foreign students always apply for places at the university. If desired, students and teachers can take part in international exchange programs between universities around the world.
Tuition fees at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology
Each academic year at the university is traditionally divided into two semesters. The part of financial costs on tution fees can be returned thanks to financial assistance from the university in the form of scholarships.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.