The University of York is a sample of a public higher education institution of general profile. This institution is one of the most sought after and popular training places in Canada. Located on the picturesque shores of Lake Ontario, in the city of Toronto, York University counts the beginning of its academic activity since 1959. Originally it was founded as a college, but eventually it became a major scientific center and a prestigious university. Here is located a unique research center, focused on the study of space engineering.
World fame and glory given to a higher educational institution brought certain directions and faculties. Let us consider them in detail.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
At York University there are two campuses. Each of them has its own libraries for the replenishment of knowledge, sports complexes for outdoor activities, cinemas and various places for pleasant pastime. There are towns within the metropolis of Toronto, so students can always enjoy life in urban conditions.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.