The largest institution of higher education in South Africa is North West University (NWU). It was founded in 2004 by combining the Potchefstroom University of Higher Christian Education and the University of the North-West. Geographically, the main building of the Northwestern University is located in the city of Potchefstroom.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Despite such a short functioning North West University is in the TOP 10 best institutions of the country, while taking the 8th place. In the international ranking of prestigious universities, he is on 804 positions.
Among the outstanding graduates of the institution it is worth noting:
The quality of education is high, so that university graduates quickly find high-paying jobs.
North West University has three campuses: the largest in the city of Potchefstroom, and two smaller ones in Mafikeng and Fanderbijlpak. The institution pays special attention to sport. On the basis of the NWU, there are sports teams in such sports as:
The institution also has a large library containing thousands of books. The university provides a comfortable furnished hostel to foreign citizens.
Northwestern University is a member of such associations as:
All laboratories and computer classes of the institution are equipped with modern and powerful equipment.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.