Ningbo University of Technology (abbreviated NBUT ) or 宁波 工程 学院 is an educational institution of the People’s Republic of China that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1947. Currently, the main university building is located in Ningbo City.
International students can choose the most convenient educational system for them - full-time or remotely. Also, students and teaching staff have access to participate in various international exchange programs between universities around the globe. More detailed and accurate information about the life, activities, conditions of admission and university studies can be found on the official website or through the official pages on social networks Youtube, Instragram, Facebook, etc.
International students can clarify information about the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
It is the higher educational institution of the country, which with an enviable consistency is included in the TOP universtities in the world.
The university provides students with the best conditions. They have access to a large scientific library. In addition, there are a good infrastructure on the territory of the student city:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.