Beijing Fengtai Vocational School
Description of Beijing Fengtai Vocational School
- Established: 1982
- Location: Beijing, China
- Students age: 17+
- Number of students: 2100
- Type of studying: mixed
- Accommodation type: residence, apartments
- Language of instruction: Chinese.
Beijing Fengtai Vocational School offers studying in 17 specialties, after graduation, students receive vocational diplomas. The school's diplomas are recognized all over the world, the educational institution is a member of the UNESCO club and the CEAIE-AFS association. Students from 30 countries study at the Beijing School - Thailand, Italy, Finland, Germany, Russia, Turkey and other countries.
The main areas of education:
- Chinese cuisine
- Western cuisine
- Computer network technologists
- Cross-border e-commerce (commerce).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Beijing Fengtai Vocational School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Foreign students are offered a place in a hostel with the following conditions:
- 2-bed rooms
- Room includes shower, toilet, bed, workplace, wardrobe, air conditioning
- Wi-Fi on site
- Kitchens on floors
Facilities and equipment at Beijing Fengtai Vocational School
The vocational school is located in Beijing, the capital of China (PRC). Beijing is:
- The largest city in China with a population of over 20 million (metropolitan area)
- Large political, educational, scientific and technical center of the country
- One of the leading, largest and most developed cities in the world.
Admission dates and extra charges
The course fee includes:
- Extension of a visa
- Medical insurance
- Medical checkup
- Educational materials.
- Visa application
- Airfare costs
- Meals during studying.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The main package of documents includes:
- Foreign passport (electronic copy)
- Application on computer in English
- Birth certificate translated into English and notarized
- Certificate with grades in English (notarized)
- Copies of parents' passports or copies of internal passports, notarized and translated into English.
- Based on the certificate for grade 9
- No entrance exams
- No HSK language certificate, even zero knowledge of Chinese.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Beijing Fengtai Vocational School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.