The Non-Profit Institute of Vocational Education of Singapore Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS Singapore) was founded in 1956. Studying at the institute allows you to get education in such programs and certification courses as medicine, information technology, fashion and design, tourism and hotel business, etc.
Training on this program allows you to improve the existing knowledge and skills of a specialist.
This program allows you to upgrade the skills of specialists in various fields of knowledge and implies the presence of a bachelor's degree.
Graduates who have successfully completed the MDIS Singapore diploma program receive a diploma in higher education in such basic areas of knowledge as: economics, management, science and engineering, etc.
Bachelor's study programs are aimed at studying priority areas: business administration, healthcare, engineering, ecology, etc.
The program is aimed at in-depth study of disciplines. Students who successfully complete the program and write a dissertation can earn MBA, MS, MA, ME degrees.
Students are given the opportunity to stay at the student residence. The rental price is $ 353 -648 $ / month.
MDIS Singapore students can attend sports sections (football, basketball, badminton, swimming, etc.), additional master classes, interdisciplinary seminars on the topic of finding their personality, setting goals and achieving them. For students, the student center Bell Win operates, the institute staff organizes city tours and weekend trips.
MDIS Singapore Annual Events:
The campus of the institute is located in Singapore on Sterling Road. The material and technical base of the institute includes:
At the institute, the academic year is divided into semesters. For each program / course, dates are set individually.
The cost of living in Singapore is 1036 $ -1880 $ / month.
For admission to MDIS Singapore, you must provide the following documents translated into English and certified by a notary:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.