Singapore Management University is a leading university in Asia, internationally recognized for its world-class research and outstanding approaches to teaching. The mission of this educational institution is to conduct advanced research with global influence, training creative and enterprising entrepreneurs-leaders in the field of economics.
Among the universities of Singapore, this institution ranks third, cooperates with the world's leading research centers and universities in Europe, the USA, China and India.
The University of Singapore accommodates more than 10,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, of which 50% are foreigners from 30 countries.
All teachers at the university are highly qualified in their specialty, in addition to basic courses, they teach lectures and conduct seminars in other educational institutions, participate in research activities.
Training takes place in English.
The University provides full-time students with accommodation in two hotel buildings:
Sleeping places are rented for a semester and a year. When renting for a year, a discount applies to the student.
SMU students have the opportunity to participate in:
The modern SMU campus is located in the business center of Singapore on an area of 4.5 hectares within walking distance from shopping centers, restaurants, museums and centers of additional education.
One of the main pride of the university is its huge auditoriums and conference rooms. Each of the training spaces is equipped with devices of the latest technologies.
Training is organized in two semesters with a third* additional, if a continuous study program is chosen:
The total amount per month can range from $ 250 to $ 1000, depending on household needs.
Individual requirements are met for admission to each programme/faculty school. Before enrollment, the applicant passes entrance exams in the leading subjects in the direction, pays the registration fee.
For foreigners, a visa and personal documents translated into English will be required.
The University provides a wide range of material support, including foreign students. Some of them are:
Often, financial assistance fully covers the payment of tuition and accommodation, eliminates registration fees.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.