Singapore Nanyang Technological University - Nanyang Technological University graduates specialists of scientific and engineering profile. Also at the university there are activities such institutions as Nanyang Business School, College of Natural Sciences.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The Nanyang Technological University campus is located in a large garden, the area of which is about 200 hectares. It is the largest campus in Singapore. It was he who became the Olympic Village of the 2010 Junior Olympic Games.
The school of arts, design and media is a unique building built on the territory of Nanyang Technological University. It is one of the main attractions of Singapore. The building is executed in a futuristic style, on the roof of which a green lawn is broken
In this institution, the Additive Production Center was established. There are modern 3D printers, as well as the world's first functioning 3D bioprinter. devices can be used by students for their research. Also within the walls of the center is an active development of various software, creating innovative technologies.
Studies of teachers and university students have shown the beneficial effect of collecting puzzles on the cognitive functions of the brain. The students of the university took an active part in the experiment. Their duties included a daily process of collecting puzzle images for an hour. The experiment lasted for a month.
The most popular scientific achievement of the university - Nanyang Technological University is famous for the creation of the first nanosatellite in Singapore - Velox-1. Not only teachers but also students worked on its creation. The weight of the device is only 4, 28 kg. The nanosatellite was launched into the near-earth orbit in 2014. Also in orbit, apart from him, are other satellites launched by the staff of this educational institution.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.