LASALLE College of the Arts is a non-profit private educational institution in Singapore, founded in 1984. The college provides its students with the opportunity to realize their creative potential in more than 30 educational programs of different levels of education. The institution provides a supportive, multidisciplinary learning environment to inspire the next generation of promising globally involved artists, designers and creative industry leaders. College Lasalle is in the top 20 of the best universities in the country.
LASALLE offers its students a wide range of educational programs from visual to performing arts:
All Arts College programs are Goldsmiths approved. Students can earn a bachelor of arts degree in the following areas:
The Master of Arts degree can be obtained in the following areas:
The material and technical base of the college includes:
The school year begins in August.
The cost of living in Singapore = 1036 $ -1880 $ / month.
The following documents must be provided:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.