James Cook University Singapore (JCU Singapore) was founded in 2003 and is a higher education institution in Singapore. The university was created to conduct training and research in areas important to the tropics.
JCU Singapore offers a wide range of educational programs at all levels of training and developing skills in critical thinking, problem solving and effective communication.
JCU Singapore offers certification programs in the following areas:
JCU Singapore offers diploma programs in the following areas:
JCU Singapore offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
JCU Singapore offers graduate programs in:
The MBA program consists of 12 subjects, covering all areas of modern management. Students can choose one of 6 specializations:
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) is a program of controlled original research, which ends with the presentation of a dissertation, which makes a significant and original contribution to the field of study and demonstrates the graduate's ability to critically analyze and conduct research.
The educational institution has many student clubs of interest:
The main campus of the institution is located in Singapore. The material and technical base of the university includes:
The academic year at the university is divided into trimesters.
Requirements for admission to the university vary depending on the desired course of study for the applicant, but in general, applicants must provide educational certificates and an English language proficiency certificate IELTS 6.0.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.