National University of Kaohsiung (abbreviated as NUK ) is a state-type higher education institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 2000 in Taiwan. Currently, NUK University has its own small student campus in the city of Kaohsiung.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
National University of Kaohsiung belongs to the list of TOP-50 best universities in Taiwan. In addition, this university with ease from year to year proves its right to take an honorable place among the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best in the world.
We are talking about an average higher educational institution in the country, where about 6,000 people successfully complete the course every year. The academic staff of the NUK institution is about 300 professional teachers. Anyone can learn more about the activities of the university, as well as meet personally the teachers, students and graduates of the university through the official website or pages on social networks.
This institution of higher education provides students with everything they need. Students have a large scientific library. In addition, visiting students can rely on affordable housing in the hostel. National University of Kaohsiung has its own sports facilities on the campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.