Taiwan boasts a National University or NTU - a higher education institution located on the island. Its creation is dated in 1928. The main building is located within the campus, as is the campus where students live and study. On the territory occupied by National Taiwan University there is a park where cultural events are often held, which students themselves arrange. Here you will not be alone and always make new friends, so you will have a great opportunity to talk with interesting people.
It is considered the best center of study with Taiwan's higher education, and holds a leading position in the national ranking of educational systems in Taiwan. According to experts, the most popular disciplines are: "Art History", "Medicine", "Personnel Management" and "Cybernetics". The quality of education is confirmed by the presence in the first hundred of the TOP list of the level of provision of knowledge. Employers around the world are happy to hire a specialist who was released from the walls of the National University of Taiwan.
To enroll in the NTU you should pass exams, the results of which you will be able to enroll in a university. Two semesters of academic year allow to receive theoretical training evenly, as in other classical Taiwan universities. The acceptable price of educational services varies within the limits of 2000 cu per year. Applicants who plan to study in the magistracy, pay less than 2 thousand dollars per year. More detailed information can be found on the NTU website or related pages in social networks.
The capacity of the National University of Taiwan is quite large, as it receives knowledge of more than 30 thousand students. The Admissions Committee of the University accepts applications from applicants from all over the world. About 8% of foreigners receive education at this university. Foreign teachers consider it an honor to work in NTU. They constitute a significant part of the teaching staff, which is estimated at a figure of 2,800 professionals. The higher educational institution sends its graduates to other countries to exchange experience, where they make new acquaintances and get additional knowledge or practical skills. At the university there is a large library where students can develop, studying special literature and thematic periodicals.
Undergraduate studies at the university are represented by the following main areas:
Master's program at the University is represented by the following main areas:
|Cost of living||$ 584-989 USD / month|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.