The institution was founded in 1949 as the College of Law and Business at Chung Sin National University, but in 2000 the college received the status of a higher educational institution and became known as National Taipei University.
The university is known for its extensive international relations: to date, 110 cooperation agreements and memorandums have been signed with universities in the world, including educational institutions in Singapore, America, India, Poland, China, etc.
National Taipei University has an interesting structure: it consists of colleges led by deans. Colleges constitute a learning community led by a president, and each learning department has its own chair.
The university is famous for its graduates:
Students can study at colleges:
Students can choose different accommodation options in the hostel: from single to quadruple (the cost of living also depends on this). For single occupancy, the student will pay about $ 1000 per month, for quadruple - $ 600.
The management of National Taipei University pays special attention to the sports development of students - they have at their disposal:
On the basis of the university work:
Education at National Taipei University begins twice a year - in September and March - the academic year consists of two semesters. Additional costs include payment of room and board.
Documents required for admission:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.