National Taipei University
Description of National Taipei University
- Established: 1949
- Location: New Taipei, Taiwan
- Number of students: 8000
- Language of instruction: Chinese
- Type: state.
The institution was founded in 1949 as the College of Law and Business at Chung Sin National University, but in 2000 the college received the status of a higher educational institution and became known as National Taipei University.
The university is known for its extensive international relations: to date, 110 cooperation agreements and memorandums have been signed with universities in the world, including educational institutions in Singapore, America, India, Poland, China, etc.
National Taipei University has an interesting structure: it consists of colleges led by deans. Colleges constitute a learning community led by a president, and each learning department has its own chair.
The university is famous for its graduates:
- Huang Xinjie is a politician, editor-in-chief of Formosa magazine, a public figure
- Tsen Min Chun - Chairman of the Financial Supervision Commission
- Amber Kuo, Janine Chang - actresses
- Freddy Lin - Captain of the New Power Party
- Yu. Shui-kun is the Prime Minister of the Republic of China.
Students can study at colleges:
- Legal (jurisprudence, law, comparative legal documentation)
- Business (business administration, banking, accounting, statistics, sports management)
- In public relations (public administration and statistics, real estate and development, public finance)
- Social Sciences (economics, sociology, social work, criminology)
- Humanitarian (Chinese language and literature, foreign languages, applied linguistics, history)
- Electrical engineering and computer science (computer science, electrical engineering, engineering communications).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in National Taipei University
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students can choose different accommodation options in the hostel: from single to quadruple (the cost of living also depends on this). For single occupancy, the student will pay about $ 1000 per month, for quadruple - $ 600.
- Extensive experience in producing qualified and sought-after specialists in the global labor market
- 17 students have 1 teacher
- An electronic notification system for sessions, lectures, events, etc. works for everyone.
- All students receive qualified medical care.
- The university has a department of academic ethics, whose task is to monitor the observance of the rights and obligations of both students and teachers
- Opportunity to participate in international exchange programs
- Successful students can count on various support measures, including material ones.
- Busy student life
- Small study groups.
Facilities and equipment at National Taipei University
The management of National Taipei University pays special attention to the sports development of students - they have at their disposal:
- Basketball Courts
- Football field
- Softball Field
- Tennis court
- Volleyball court
- Table Tennis Hall
- Aerobics studio
- Climbing center
- Track for athletics.
On the basis of the university work:
- Center for International Negotiation and Interpretation
- Taiwan Development Research Center
- Center for Land Management and Technology
- Opinion and Election Research Center
- E-Business Research Center
- Center for Comparative Legal Documentation.
Admission dates and extra charges
Education at National Taipei University begins twice a year - in September and March - the academic year consists of two semesters. Additional costs include payment of room and board.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Documents required for admission:
- Certificate of general secondary education (original and certified translation)
- Chinese Certificate of Proficiency
- Motivation letter
- Completed application form
- Valid Visa.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about National Taipei University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.