The National Pingtung University of Science & Technology (abbreviated as NPUST ) is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic activities since early 1924 in Taiwan.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a higher education institution, which is among the secondary. Here annually about 10,000 people can complete the course. In parallel with the locals, newcomers also claim to be students of the university. The academic staff of the university is about 600 teachers of the highest category. While receiving education in this Taiwanese university, you can apply for participation in one of the available student exchange programs.
The university has at its disposal a small scientific library. Students can also count on affordable housing in a dorm. This university is listed in such reputable scientific groups as: University Mobility in Asia and the Pacific (UMAP) and others.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.