Athens National University is a state university; it is located in the northeast of the Acropolis and is considered one of the attractions of the city. This is the second largest educational institution in Greece.
The university offers training in the following faculties: Faculty of Law, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Medicine, etc.
Graduates of a bachelor's degree are sufficiently qualified and competitive.
Students can stay in separate apartments or rooms. You can eat at home or in a cafe in any part of the city. The approximate cost of food and housing is about 400 € per month.
The university has its own library, research centers, recreation areas, cafes and shops, sports areas. All classrooms where classes are held have everything necessary for a comfortable learning process, all students have access to wireless Internet.
The academic year at the university begins in October and is divided into semesters.
Additional expenses for personal needs are approximately 200-300 € per month (travel and personal expenses).
To enter the university for undergraduate applicants must provide a certificate of secondary education and a document with an average score translated into the Greek grading system. All documents must be translated into Greek and certified by an apostille in the Ministry of Education.
For admission to the magistracy and graduate school, applicants must confirm their diploma of previous education in DOATAP. The cost of the fee is 150 €, legalization of the diploma can take from 2 months to a year.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.