The National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (abbreviated as NITT ) is a state-type higher education institution that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1964 in India. NITT University itself is now conveniently located with its small campus in Tiruchirappalli.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
It is a question of a higher educational institution from year to year with ease proving the right is included in a rating of the best in the country. Also, the university has not left the last few years and the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
The National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli has a well-developed modern infrastructure with a large scientific library, a cozy hostel and modern sports facilities, as well as a parking lot and a park for recreation and walking.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.