National Ilan University
Description of National Ilan University
National Ilan University (abbreviated as NIU ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in research since the beginning of the distant 1926 in Taiwan. Now the NIU University has its own small campus within the city of Yilan, where its main building is located.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in National Ilan University
University, firmly entered the top 50 best educational institutions in Taiwan.
Facilities and equipment at National Ilan University
This University has at its disposal a large scientific library. An important advantage for admission is the availability of convenient infrastructure and sports facilities for active recreation and leisure on the campus of the National Ilan University.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Every year the first-year students receive a special admission committee. Both locals and visitors from different countries apply for places at the university. Students can choose the most convenient system of study for themselves - in person or remotely. Students also have access to participate in international exchange programs.
Tuition fees at National Ilan University
Education university leads on a fee basis. All information should be clarified in advance through the official website and university pages in social networks.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about National Ilan University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.