National Chiayi University (NCYU)
Description of National Chiayi University (NCYU)
National Chiayi University (NCYU) is a public higher education institution in Taiwan that has been actively involved in scientific and academic activities since early 1915.
Regarded as a secondary institution of higher education, the university accommodates about 14,000 people annually. At the same time, the teaching staff of the institution is formed from more than 500 teachers of the highest category.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in National Chiayi University (NCYU)
Every year, the university adds to the list of the top 40 best higher education institutions in Taiwan. In addition, this Taiwanese university is traditionally included in the list of TOP of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at National Chiayi University (NCYU)
Students have the best living and learning conditions. Students and teachers can use literature from the large scientific library. Also, foreign students can count on places in a hostel near the university.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about National Chiayi University (NCYU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.