Management and Science University (MSU) is a higher education institution in Malaysia.
The teaching staff of the university includes about 600 qualified specialists. University management provides support to students throughout the learning process.
The university offers a large number of educational programs: medicine, engineering, law, design, business, etc.
Graduates of undergraduate studies have a large body of knowledge that they can apply in further career development or for further education.
Students are offered accommodation in one of the hostels at the university: you can choose a room for 2-4 people or a personal number. The cost of a room for 3 people is approximately 300-350 RM, a double room is 600-650RM, a private room will cost a student approximately 1200-1300RM. All amenities and a kitchen are in the room. On the territory of the hostels there is wireless Internet, there are common relaxation areas and rooms with washing machines.
Students can cook their own meals or eat in a cafe near the university or in other parts of the city.
The university has its own library, fitness center, sports facilities, canteens and parking. Wireless internet is available throughout the building. All classrooms are equipped with modern technology and everything necessary for study.
The academic year at the university is divided into semesters.
To enter the university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary education and a certificate confirming knowledge of the language.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.