The university was opened in 1943 in the hospital building, which was founded by order of King Chulalongkorn in 1888. The educational institution was originally created as a medical school. In 1969, by order of King Bumipol, the faculties of social sciences and humanities were added to medical specialties, and in 2002 a new campus was built in Kanchanburi, the main purpose of which is to provide education for young people living in rural areas.
Mahidol is one of the oldest higher education institutions in Thailand and one of the largest. The university stands out among others for the popularization of research activities, a large number of foreign students and teachers.
Students developed the “Electronic Library” system. The main goal is round-the-clock access to an extensive library collection.
On the basis of Mahidol University work:
The forces of teachers and students organized 2 hospitals and 2 medical educational centers, a dental office. The university oversees the School of Tropical Medicine and the College of Nursing and Nursing.
All university structures are equipped with the necessary equipment, equipment, teaching aids, furniture.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.