The first institution of higher education in northern Thailand is Chiang Mai University (CMU). It is a state institution that has been functioning since 1964. In Chiang Mai University special attention is paid to the following areas: technology, science, agriculture and medicine. His curricula include bachelor's, master's and specialized education.
Information on the program can be found on the official website of the school.
In its country, the university currently takes the 3rd place, and in the international ranking - 601. Chiang Mai University is famous for its research developments around the world. According to the Committee of Higher Institutions, it is included in the top five best research institutions. The quality of teaching in the university is at a high level, thanks to this graduates quickly find a job.
Chiang Mai University contains four campuses, three of them in Chiang Mai and one in Lampphun. The total area of university holdings is about 14.1 square kilometers. On the campus there are 18 residential complexes for students (17 of them are located on the main campus, and one is in Mae-Hei). Chiang Mai University has its own library, sports complexes and sites, a canteen, shops, research laboratories, scientific centers. The university is a member of the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.