Loyola University IT Summer School
Description of Loyola University IT Summer School
- Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Ages 7-17
- Co-ed programs
- Weeklong camps
- Programs run June 22 to July 17
Loyola University Summer Camp on the basis of Loyola University provides courses in programming for students from all over the world. Students can achieve incredible results, this is a significant investment in the future of the child. Schoolchildren from 7 to 17 years can choose a course that matches their interests, age, level of technical skills. Summer courses allow to spend part of the summer holidays on a prestigious campus, communicate with experienced instructors, and master exclusive tools for long-term success.
Children, adolescents of all skill levels discover programming, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cinematography, robotics, game design, develop skills that are in demand in leading companies - Google, SpaceX, Riot Games, Blizzard, Warner Brothers.
Studying in the Loyola University Summer Camp gives several advntages: small classes, qualified instructors, and efficient curriculum.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Loyola University IT Summer School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live in rooms for 2-3 people, bathrooms are located on the floor. Each residence has the following amenities:
- Dorms with furniture
- Common lounges
- Internet access
Activities Loyola University IT Summer School
In their free time and on weekends children have an entertainment program - they can explore campus and nearby, participate in organized campus fun events by the summer program staff and have lots of fun meeting other students from all over the world.
Summer IT programs are quite essential:
- Tuition with qualified instructors, representatives of elite universities
- Exclusive IT ideas
- Official diploma, certificate
- Formed portfolio
Facilities and equipment at Loyola University IT Summer School
Modern software, hardware: students learn the latest tools from Adobe, Epic Games, Autodesk, VEX, Sphero, Roblox.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Jun 22-26
- Jun 29-Jul 3
- Jul 6-10
- Jul 13-17
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 250 USD
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- The level of technical skills is from elementary to intermediate, advanced.
- Participants should be ready for teamwork, as they will have to use equipment together, work on common projects.
Scholarships Loyola University IT Summer School
Loyola University Summer Camp offers scholarships sponsored by corporate partners. For applicants to scholarship programs, additional requirements are sometimes imposed.
After submitting applications, camp representatives contact students by e-mail and respond to these letters immediately. Failure to meet deadlines will lead to the rejection of the application for sponsorship.
The deadline for applying for a grant is from December 1 to April 15.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Loyola University IT Summer School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.