UCLA Summer: summer academic camp for high school students
Description of UCLA Summer: summer academic camp for high school students
- Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Age of students: 12-14 years
- Type of studying:mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language learning: English.
UCLA University is recognized worldwide due to its high level of education and organization of student life. UCLA is in the top 25 universities in the world and has the largest and most developed sports infrastructure.
On summer destinations at UCLA in sunny Los Angeles, you will have an unforgettable experience, great leisure and high academic standards.
Advantages of UCLA:
- Perfect location for summer holidays
- Rich extracurricular programs
- Intensive study plans
- Individual approach to students
- Huge modern sports and academic infrastructure
- Prestigious certificates and portfolios upon graduation
- Intercultural environment.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in UCLA Summer: summer academic camp for high school students
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live in the comfortable Hedrick Summit Suites residence in rooms for 2-4 people with all the amenities: wireless internet, air conditioning, common seating areas, game rooms, laundry facilities and a kitchen.
Activities UCLA Summer: summer academic camp for high school students
On summer courses, students can get a comprehensive student experience, which involves not only intensive education, but also an active student life. The program includes numerous trips, extracurricular activities, excursions. It is noteworthy that all activities are included in the price.
Weekend trips include:
- Visiting the beautiful beaches
- Baseball and football games
- Universal studios
- University City Walk.
- Visit the Walk of Fame in Hollywood
- Chinese theater
- Visiting popular museums
- Shopping on Rodeo Drive
- Movies and more.
Sports and activities on campus:
- Recreation Center
- Health club
- 3 tennis courts
- Football pitches
Facilities and equipment at UCLA Summer: summer academic camp for high school students
The college has a developed student infrastructure, all students of the summer camp have access to all the necessary facilities:
- Modern studying classrooms
- Science Centers
- Computer centers
- Sport center
- Creative workshops and studios
- Recreation areas
- Play zones
- Pool and more.
Admission dates and extra charges
The name of the program
College Credit Courses
Enrichment Courses (Non-Credit)
2 and 3 weeks
2 weeks each session
Discovery English Academy
2 weeks each session
2 Skills for Mind and 2 Skills for Body Workshops
Computer Programming Extended Workshop and 2 Skills for Body Workshops
The course price already includes:
- Registration fee
- Visiting sports and student infrastructure
- Events, trips and excursions.
- Student ID
- Flight and transfers
- Entrance fee
- Educational materials.
- Transfer (one way) 75 USD
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 100 USD
- Study materials 95 USD
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
At the course are invited students with a level of English not lower than the average.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about UCLA Summer: summer academic camp for high school students
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.