Wesleyan University Summer Camp with programming
Description of Wesleyan University Summer Camp with programming
- Location: Middletown, Connecticut, USA
- Ages 7-17
- Co-ed programs
- Weeklong camps
- Programs run June 29 to August 07
Wesleyan University Summer Camp on the basis of Wesleyan University provides courses with a technological bias for schoolchildren and teenagers from 7 to 17 years old. The educational process is led by qualified instructors who are specialists from leading universities such as Stanford, CalTech and others. In order to obtain the most successful result in the long run, unique methods, innovative programs and modern equipment are used.
Participants in summer courses are offered more than 30 educational programs for study, which are directly related to programming, robotics, design, games and digital environment.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Wesleyan University Summer Camp with programming
Accommodation, meals, prices
During summer courses at the Wesleyan University, students are housed in a residence on campus. Here, children are offered rooms for several people, where there is necessary furniture, constant access to the Internet and other amenities.
Meals are organized in the dining room of the campus in full-board format: a balanced healthy menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If a special menu is needed, students must apply for it in advance.
Activities Wesleyan University Summer Camp with programming
Wesleyan University Summer Camp create not only an excellent curriculum, but also cultural and entertainment, so in their free time, students can choose one of the types of activity for themselves:
- Game tournaments
- Table games
- Campus walks
- Field trips
- Parties and more.
Facilities and equipment at Wesleyan University Summer Camp with programming
Wesleyan University Summer Camp create comfortable and modern conditions for their students both for accommodation and studying. On the campus of the university there is everything you need:
- Equipped classrooms
- Modern computers
- Internet Access
- Latest software and hardware (Apple, Google, Adobe, Autodesk, and others)
- Professional equipment for creating 3D objects and videos.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Jun 29-Jul 3
- Jul 6-10
- Jul 13-17
- Jul 20-24
- Jul 27-31
- Aug 3-7
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Age from 7 to 17 years
- Required preparation: from beginner to advanced level
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Wesleyan University Summer Camp with programming
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.