Liaoning Normal University ( LNNU for short) or 辽宁 师范大学 - This is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1951 in the People's Republic of China. Teaching University now leads on the territory of its own student campus in the city of Dalian.
This University is the average for the total number of students. Each year, the university accommodates about 20,000 people. Both locals and visitors from all over the country, as well as people from all over the globe under the same conditions, can get here for training. Students can also apply for participation in one of the international exchange programs.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This university of China belongs to the list of the best of its kind for China in general. In addition, Liaoning Normal University each year occupies one of the highest positions in the TOP-5 percent ranking of the best institutions in the world.
During their studies at a higher educational institution, students are free to use literature from the university library. The university provides students with everything they need. You can live in a dormitory, play sports at free sports grounds and relax in the park.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.