Description of Liaocheng University
Liaocheng University (abbreviated as LU) or 聊城 大学 - this is an educational institution of state type, which conducts active scientific and academic work since the distant 1974 in the People's Republic of China. The main building of the LU is located on the territory of a small student campus in Liaocheng.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Liaocheng University
The university is on the TOP-5 percent list of the best universities in the entire world every year.
Facilities and equipment at Liaocheng University
It is about a fairly large university, since about 29,000 people traditionally take a course here every year. In parallel with the local, visiting applicants from around the globe can also apply for places at the university. Also, there is an open choice for all students - to study full-time or online.
As part of the university’s studies, students are free to use literature from the large student library and live in a comfortable dormitory. In addition, at the disposal of students and teaching staff of the university’s own sports infrastructure.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Liaocheng University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.