At the Central Southern University, students can get a modern education at a state university. Central South University (CSU) is an institution of higher education in the Republic of China. The school is quite young and has been operating since 2000. Urban-type campus located in Changsha.
This university has high ranking positions. The thirty-third place of the national rating provides the Central Southern University to the Central Southern University a steady influx of applicants from among the local youth. For a university with twenty years of experience this is a great achievement. Central South University consistently ranks high in 5 percent of the world's most prestigious educational institutions.
All faculties have high quality teaching. Separately it is necessary to highlight the directions that prepare mathematicians, as well as the faculty for the study of information systems.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
CSU is a large educational institution. 45,000 students study at the same time. Foreign applicants can apply for admission on the same conditions as local youth, while the share of foreigners is usually about 6 percent of the students. The teaching staff consists of 14,000 specialists. Most of them are invited from abroad and have excellent qualification characteristics.
All students are given the opportunity to participate in international exchange programs. The social pages of the school contain all the necessary information on this topic.
The student library at Central Southern University is available for students. All comers are provided with accommodation in a hostel, located near the campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.